[FX.php List] Time values wrongly extracted

william.downs william.downs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:13:56 MDT 2010

Hi guys,

Last week I posted a question, then mucked up the by using a
different email client - and things went wrong - very sorry.

However, I am still having a problem while extracting some time data
from a DB per FX.

instead of being extracted so : 14:00,  it is being extracted so
1400.00.

What is the reason - and what is the solution ?
I don't want to display the seconds of course.

A suggestion was made that it was because it was a number field - but
it was indeed a time field.

Any suggestions greatly accepted,

kindest regards

William