[FX.php List] Undeclared entity

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Thu Sep 24 07:53:47 MDT 2009

Switched the IP to the local 192.168 IP and still get the same error.
Here's the query URL, with db specific info removed.

Using FileMaker URL: http://username:password@hostIP:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=db.fp7&-lay=layout&-max=all&-lop=or&fieldName=1&-find

Would the PHP version or php.ini location have any affect on this? I
know it's caused issues with the PHP API in the past for some of our
WIN installs, but we used FX.php.

Thanks,
Anders

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org