[FX.php List] Filed name of the dial

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Oct 27 05:07:44 MDT 2009

William,

You also need to ensure that the pages are actually saved in UTF-8 as
well as making that declaration within the file.

If you're using something like TextWrangler (or pretty much any
'decent' text editor, when you do 'Save As' you should get options for
Encoding... make sure that it's UTF8...

Cheers
Steve

On 27 Oct 2009, at 10:54, william.downs wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> many thanks for the quick reply -
>
> When I comment out the line below ( $new_job->AddDBParam('Vol_Länge',
> $VolL); ) - then it works fine
>
> This is the part you are referring to - it is correct.

> I still get error 958 -
>
> Kindest Regards
>
> William
>
> On 27 Oct 2009, at 10:32, Roger Moffat wrote:
>

>> On Oct 27, 2009, at 5:59 AM, William Downs wrote:
>>
>>> I have inherited a database with special characters in the field
>>> names
>>> (in this case below the umlaut !)
>>>
>>> example part of query = $new_job->AddDBParam('Vol_Länge',$VolL);
>>>
>>> where oh where do I fix this ?
>>>
>>> Returns an error 958
>>
>> Are your pages using UTF-8 as the character set? If not, try that.

Steve Winter
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
m: +44 77 7852 4776
3 Calshot Court, Channel Way