[FX.php List] Non-programmer with questions

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Thu Mar 26 20:16:50 MDT 2009

On 27/03/2009, at 12:45 PM, Marion Taylor wrote:

> Hello -
> I am trying to install FX-php
> I've read the read-me file, but I haven't found an installation guide.
>
> What should my initial path be?

/FX/ is the one I normally use - just copy all of the files into there
and it's installed. As it's a php class rather than an executable,
there is no further installation required.

Then you have to write pages that address that class in the
subdirectory - FX doesn't  actually do anything by itself, it needs to
have input from another php page.

Cheers

Webko