[FX.php List] Non-programmer with questions

Marion Taylor mtpaper at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 19:45:57 MDT 2009

Hello -
I am trying to install FX-php
I've read the read-me file, but I haven't found an installation guide.

What should my initial path be?

http://localhost:8888/fx
that just hangs and gives me an error that the URL isn't right

http://localhost:8888/fx/databases... which gives me the list, but I'm
not sure what to do with the list

http://localhost:8888/fx/index.php
says it can't be found

I know that my basic path is right, because I've got a little htm file
in the directory, and can load that up....

What am I doing wrong?
Is there an install file that I missed somehow?

Thank you -
Marion in NY

I have the following set-up (as I installed Drupal successfully) using
my computer as a local host to learn before doing anything on a web
server:

mac os 10.5.6
Apache 2.0.59
MySQL 5.0.41