[FX.php List] IIS 405 error

Karstyn McCoy kmccoy at supportgroup.com
Mon Mar 9 17:59:42 MDT 2009

GGT -

That was a post from of mine from the Codeigniter list!

Things seem to be going backwards. Now if I past the db query URL
http://192.168.4.4/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=NN_PETS.fp7&-lay=FX_people&-max=50&ID_employeeNum_c.op=eq&ID_employeeNum_c=573890&-find
directly in the address bar I get a Server Application Error.

I have probably trying so many different setups that I have messed up the
web server/FileMaker connection. Based on this I have tried un-installing
and re-installing IIS and FMS v9, un-installing java 1.6 v12 upgrade so I
know I'm only using java 1.6 v7.

Now just testing the FMS PHP/XML/XSLT test pages gives me a 'Server
Application Error' message.

--Karstyn