[FX.php List] FX Version

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Mon Mar 9 10:37:47 MDT 2009

Chris,

Speaking of books, I ran into an issue last week where I had a payment
form that occasionally generated an error. I finally figured out the
error was cause by users clicking the submit button multiple times,
and the subsequent clicks failed to send over information that expired
after the first click.

I was currently reading a book called "PHP Hacks" from O'Reilly which
had a snippet about double-submits. I re-wrote the functions in the
book to work with FileMaker and FX.php instead of MySQL, and it worked
like a charm. This PHP book has many other useful hacks.

---
Regards,
Anders