[FX.php List] Thoughts about line 1425 of FX.php

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:57:21 MDT 2009

First off warning are not errors.

Warnings are as the word says just telling you that something is not right,
I use arrays all the time, and I do not really see that warning that off.

I assume some brackets or escapes are not closed idiot proof to the
array cowboys
throwing arrays around like Indiana Jones with a whip.

I have had people asking me if I am crazy when I explained my naming
of variables setup

a = action
s[] = submitable data
p[] = must be parsed before submission
pre[] = prejudice, this one I use as _GET to prefill forms from a get query.

ggt

Another similar issue, in terms of hierarchy, is that FileMaker’s XML
RPC returns an error for foundCount = 0

ggt667