[FX.php List] Replacing my FM robot

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 28 11:38:48 MDT 2009

John,

Several ways that you could do this:

One way would be to use SmartPill in your database, and use an ontimer
script to run your PHP code from within your database, without the use
of an outside server.

Another way might be to write a script in your database and trigger
the script off FileMaker Server; I'm using quite a few of these now
with FileMaker Server 10, and it's a wonderful thing.

Hope this helps,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker