[FX.php List] Replacing my FM robot

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Tue Jul 28 11:12:00 MDT 2009

I have been charged with the task of replacing an FM robot client PC that
runs imports from txt files on a timed basis.
Since Fmserver does not support imports on the server side, one way I
thought of is to write a PHP/FX script, parse the txt data and create
records in a temporary fm table, then proceed with the rest of the original
import script by calling it in FX.

Any ideas or code out there to get me started with the the text parsing?
Also, would I be able to ³trigger² a url to call the PHP? Can a PHP script
be on a timer?

I am using FMSA10, all the web services are already installed and working.

Thanks,

John Funk