[FX.php List] FX.php problem ... Calculated Values not shown

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 11:35:31 MDT 2009

Hi Stephen

FX.php requires the XML (fmxml) Extended Privelege, not the PHP
(fmphp) Extended Privelege (which is required for the FM API).  Is
that what you're using?

I've never heard of using the guest account for web access, but if
that works, make sure that both FMP files are using the guest account
and both are using the fmxml Ext. Priv.

HTH,
-Joel