[FX.php List] FX.php problem ... Calculated Values not shown

Stephe Pocock zippyaus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 22:13:37 MDT 2009

Hi

That rings a bell.  I think I have dramas with this before, and with this database.

OK, one of the related files is an odbc connection (AM_HBM_MATTER), so I have removed that from my calculation.  The other relationship is to another FM database and that database has the guest account enabled with web access only.

Thanks Tim