[FX.php List] PHP question: Presenting the user with multiple pages from each result

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Jul 2 06:26:19 MDT 2009

Hi John,

If you're attempting to reproduce a precise layout with perfectly-
positioned elements for printing, I'd go with PDF creation. CSS/HTML
is just not a great, consistent cross-platform environment for
printing. If it doesn't matter so much what the final result looks
like, then CSS/HTML is much more convenient to code.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org