[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone Fluent with setting up Wordpress?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jan 27 15:21:14 MST 2009

Karl,

The web server is running PHP 4, so it may be time to update to PHP 5,
which might fix the problem.

It's an Apple Xserve running OS X Server, which is Apache.

I couldn't tell you what version of MySQL is running on it, or Apache,
for that matter. It's OS X Server 10.4.11, for what that's worth.

I think it's Apache 2, from what I'm seeing on Apple's website.

I'm updating PHP now... that might fix it...

Thanks,

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker