[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone Fluent with setting up Wordpress?

Karl Johnson karl at beachdog.com
Tue Jan 27 14:55:51 MST 2009

Most of the sites I maintain we can use cPanel to update.  But I did
have to manually update from 2.07 to 2.7 and it worked fine.  I was a
little concerned as it was such a large update but following the
update instructions it worked like a charm.

Let me think on this for a bit and see if I can come up with a
possible solution for why admin is giving you problems.  It shouldn't
be an issue.

Can you give me some specs on the server - mysql version, php version,
apache version?  I am wondering if there is a problem there.

Karl