[FX.php List] [OFF] Anyone fluent with setting up Wordpress?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 19 10:36:34 MST 2009

Leo,

Thanks for the reply; yes, this is an original file, unedited, from
Wordpress. It's their latest release, so it seems odd that it would
produce an error.

Am I right in recalling that T_STRING errors are usually caused when
you forget to put a $ before a variable name?

Dreamweaver's always been terrible about showing the same line number
that PHP reports as containing the error; I've gotten used to assuming
that the reported error line isn't going to help much, but I've done
as you do and put in a known error so I could narrow down the
problematic line...

I'll give that a try. Meanwhile, I'll email you the page... I don't
think I can attach it here.

thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker