[FX.php List] JSON help

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Jan 16 06:24:11 MST 2009

Tim,

I have no idea really but I thought maybe it represents posts and contributors to a forum. But I didn't know what Subversion was. While I was trying to understand it, it occurred to me that we might use it (we are in the orchid business, I'm sure you know) to represent what genus (genera) of orchids are in bloom (or separately, has seed harvested) at what time of year. There are a lot of genera, and a chart would be a mess, but this would be a good visualization tool.

I wonder what David's will look like, what its purpose has.

-Troy