[FX.php List] [OFF] Upgrading to PHP 5 on a Mac OS X Tiger server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Jan 10 10:27:10 MST 2009

Well, when I use sudo pico httpd.conf, and then try to search for
LoadModule, I get nothing...

Does a typical OS X Server install put a httpd.conf file?

am i using the wrong command?

thanks,

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker