[FX.php List] [OFF] Upgrading to PHP 5 on a Mac OS X Tiger server

Gareth Evans gareth.evans at schawk.com
Sat Jan 10 10:16:30 MST 2009

The httpd.conf file is generally stored in /etc/httpd/. I would look in the
LoadModule section (it's near the top), you will see something like

#LoadModule php4_module        libexec/httpd/libphp4.so

The # in front means it's disabled. For PHP 5 you would add

LoadModule php5_module        /path/to/libphp5.so

Also make sure to update the AddModule section (right below the
LoadModule's) with:

AddModule mod_php5.c

HTH
--