[FX.php List] [OFF] Upgrading to PHP 5 on a Mac OS X Tiger server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Jan 10 10:22:52 MST 2009

Dale,

Well, when I turn off PHP 4, then restart, PHP 5 doesn't start up.

Yes, I used the Entropy installer... last time I did this I think it
was just a matter of running the installer and turning off PHP 4...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker