[FX.php List] Economical Mac Server setup

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Feb 11 08:21:39 MST 2009

That I'll certainly add my 2c worth to...! Having beaten my head
against IIS permissions for hours recently on a new Win2k3 server, to
the point where I gave in and installed Apache and applied the tomcat
connector hack to to enable it to serve FM content, (which took about
30 min, compared with the 3 hours I spent on IIS) then Macs are the
way forward with their built-in FMS support for Apache...

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org

Steve Winter