[FX.php List] Lurkers unite.

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Feb 10 10:34:46 MST 2009

ROFL  I'm seriously impressed with the quality of the content and help
that's generally found on the list.  Thanks all.  And on a real
upside, it's generally a lot quicker to post a question here, than to
wait for me; that's not to say that it should never be attempted, but
my inbox runneth over... :-p

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7/8/9 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org