[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Dec 8 09:05:29 MST 2009

You're probably right; on my servers, I provide an SSL cert for each web server, and my clients can use it without having to have their own. So when they go into it, the domain name changes--so that explains why the session var issue has occurred here... hadn't realized that if they had their own cert it would behave differently. Makes sense.

BP