[FX.php List] 956 Maximum number of database sessions exceeded error message

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at mac.com
Wed Aug 19 03:45:41 MDT 2009

When I see this on FileMaker Server 9 it's because something has
crashed/quit on the database server machine - I can go to it and open
for example a Console log window, so the machine "seems" alive, but
yet the Web Publishing Engine machine can't connect to it.

I end up having to restart the database server machine.

Roger