[FX.php List] FMPS WPE Error 956

David Walton dw at coredbs.com
Tue Aug 4 06:34:32 MDT 2009

I have two servers running FMP Server 9.0.3 -- one Mac OS X 10.5 running
Apache, the other Windows IIS.

I am running multipe FX.php sites on each.

I have recently received 956 errors -- can't make web connection due to
maxium web sessions reached.

I do not suspect these errors are due to FX.php, as these sites have run
flawlessly for several years on these and older OS's.

However, I write to see if any forum readers have experienced similar
issues or have any good thoughts on the topic.

Thank you for your consideration of this post.

DSW