[FX.php List] [OFF] levenshtein and related methods for user helper

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Apr 22 14:26:14 MDT 2009

David,

Thanks, I'll be keeping this in the front of my mind as I proceed with this rewrite. Can you suggest an easy source for getting the AJAX stuff I'd need in place for a web version? I use jquery for other non-AJAX purposes (not knowing all that it's capable of) so perhaps that might be usable?

-Troy

> Yes Troy, that's exactly what I was thinking of. We do a thing we call
> the Quick Find in just about every FM job where we index every word
> and every letter in sequences so you get a matrix for the entry: Orchid
> Flower

Orchid Flower
Orchid Flowe
Orchid Flow