[FX.php List] [OFF] levenshtein and related methods for user helper

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Wed Apr 22 13:10:18 MDT 2009

Hi Dale,
I'm guessing you are using Google Apps for domains for your mail (from
looking at your mail headers it appears that way) - if you look at the
web interface you'll see your message is being tagged as Sent and it's
in your inbox, this is what suppresses you from getting it in your
email application.

I've taken the option of getting a post acknowledgement as a
workaround, but I think it's kind of a bug if not a quirk with the way
google has implemented mail threads.

hth,
david