[FX.php List] FX and PHP API

Earl Cook ecook at lasersol.com
Tue Apr 21 07:12:26 MDT 2009

Thanks everyone for your replies. I knew that FX was using the XML interface
but did not know if there were any known conflicts keeping both enabled.

The FX syntax is the one I have worked with the most and I agree that the
API syntax looks very CDML-like to me. FileMaker seems to have done a good
job of creating tutorials, examples, documentation and automated creation of
code and all of that looks inviting.

Thanks again for your replies and assistance.

Earl