[FX.php List] Form will not submit with IE browser

John Funk criticalsolution at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 07:52:58 MDT 2008

I ran my resulting HTML through http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator and,
wow, a lot of errors. Many non closed tags. It is amazing that the php work
on other browsers at all. I did not know there was that much difference in
browsers. BTW, I am using Dreamweaver 8 MX for code inserts, shouldn't that
be good enough? Although I am using DW for code, I am not utilizing FMStudio
yet. Not much time to play with it yet and most of my projects are
inherited. I guess this is a case of take time me now or take more time
later :-(
John