[FX.php List] PHP Batch uploading

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Sep 4 15:07:04 MDT 2008

I'm not going to sweat it at this point; they're going to have to ZIP
their photos together. They do approx. 100 photos of every inspection,
plus audio comments and a transcription, so I'm hoping that will work
for them...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org