[FX.php List] PHP Batch uploading

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Sep 4 15:01:32 MDT 2008

Bob, I think what is suggested here is the photos get zipped so
there's one upload, but as part of the upload process, your PHP would
unzip the images and process them individually.

I know zipping by the client is an extra step, but at least that would
allow for a single uploaded file. Maybe okay if the un-zipping is
automated?

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org