[FX.php List] Accessing a php file residing on an external server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Oct 11 17:46:15 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

I use this all the time

include_once('https://www.site.com/secure.htm');

when I want to go from one page to another and invoke an SSL cert at
the same time. I've also used it to go from one site to another,
without any trouble; for example, in one site I use pages on a 2nd
server in my network, by using an include_once() to include a page
that is sitting on a different machine in my network.

Perhaps my PHP is configured in such a way that it allows this, but if
so it's not something I did...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker