[FX.php List] Accessing a php file residing on an external server

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Sat Oct 11 15:33:49 MDT 2008

Johnathan,

I'm pretty sure you can pull in remote data right into a variable using fsockopen() and fgets(), then execute it with eval(). I do this, not with PHP script text and eval(), but other data from remote servers. If it turns out you can't change a setting to allow remote includes, then give this a try. If this doesn't make sense, I may be able to set up a test and some code to demonstrate later. I'm heading out the door right now. Just say the word.

-Troy