[FX.php List] Google-Like search?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sun Nov 30 14:15:50 MST 2008

At 1:08 PM -0800 11/30/08, Joel Shapiro wrote:
>Hey Jonathan
>
>If there are just a few fields or not too much data in them, a
>concatenated calc field would probably be easier.
>
>-Joel

Hi Joel,

I'm thinking the concatenated field approach. And then, NOT returning
that field with the query results, to save bandwidth.  As I mentioned
to Derrick, I remember there being an fx feature that allows querying
one layout and then returning data from another.

Finally, I might add an "Advanced Search" capability to restore the
"search every field" mode.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group