[FX.php List] Google-Like search?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 14:08:24 MST 2008

Hey Jonathan

How would you do it just within FMP?

If there are lots of fields and/or lots of data, I'd probably script
a find within FMP where users input their search criteria into a
global field and then the "Find" script would do a multiple-request
Find -- so I'd probably do the same thing on the Web.  If there are
just a few fields or not too much data in them, a concatenated calc
field would probably be easier.

-Joel