[FX.php List] editing portals

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Tue Nov 4 15:46:45 MST 2008

Thanks Dale,I'll probably resort to doing this with the child records, but
I'm giving this a try to see if I can get it to work and have the option of
doing it both ways. Since this would be most useful if I can present the
option to edit all portal rows as needed it seems like a sisyphean job, but
whatever . . .

Thanks to your pointer to the right section of the functions pdf I see how I
can return the data correctly but I think you are right that I'd need
a separate input field for all fields. I've got it echoing out the field
data and portal row ID and can stick some kind of a delimiter in there if
needed - but if you've got a good idea for how to iterate out input fields
I'd like to know about it.

- David