[FX.php List] Displaying images

Thomas Neumann master at take-sat.de
Sat Nov 1 04:01:16 MDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm facing the following problem

I try to display images from a database in a webpage using FX.
When I just use img src= \" $data["picture] \" then it works (after a request for the password) on my development pc, where FMServer and the webserver run on the same machine. But when I put it on the server (filemakerserver and webserver on different machines) then it does not work (it even did not ask for the password).
I tried the image_prox.php from the FX demo, but could not get it working in any configuration.

Any hints or clues?

Tomy