[FX.php List] Web Hosting

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 08:33:43 MDT 2008

Hmm, on the contrary this has never been a problem, and I have done
several of those,
the latency of running the solution on the same machine is alot higher,
than the one you can expect from to remote locations.

Slowest connection I have tried is 2mbit SDSL for webserver and 2 mbit
SDSL for FMSA,
and it works a dream!

ggt