[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu May 29 10:40:41 MDT 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Bob Patin wrote:
> I wish Sunday night would work... that would be perfect for me.

Well, I don't want everyone to have to wait on my schedule.  I could
set things up for Sunday, if that works better for most people, I just
couldn't be there.

> Failing that, I suppose Mon. night at 5PM would work, although that
> doesn't sound like an ideal time.

Not that as the welcome reception is right afterwords, we could take
discussions that we were having in there.

<snip />

> The only problem w/ trying to meet during the day on Tues. or Wed.
> is going to be finding an available room.

Not so.  They're adding "Unconference Workshops" this year for which
people can schedule a room during regular conference hours Tuesday or
Wednesday.  My sources say we could get a slot in here if it would be
better, but people would have to figure what slot was best for them.

> Mon. night might be the only decent time...

That's what I thought.  I know that DevCon is a really busy time for
everyone that's there.  With the Monday slot, I figured other people
wouldn't have something else going at the same time, at least.

--Chris