[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 29 10:09:43 MDT 2008

I wish Sunday night would work... that would be perfect for me.

Failing that, I suppose Mon. night at 5PM would work, although that
doesn't sound like an ideal time.

The only other option would be to somehow come up with a time when no
one has a workshop they're wanting to see; there are a couple of holes
in my schedule so far, but that will probably change.

I think you're right that the meeting was on Sun. night last year...

The only problem w/ trying to meet during the day on Tues. or Wed. is
going to be finding an available room.

Mon. night might be the only decent time...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting