[FX.php List] iODBC

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:18:08 MDT 2008

I guess you have noticed that there have been no fights over OffTopic lately,
this is probably because we all enjoy information on how to do stuff.

Especially as we are mainly consultants and inhouse developers on this
list AFAIK,
we truly enjoy links to a how to or two every now and then. As long as
it does not
turn commercial, it will most likely benefit all of us, and probably
even the possibilities
to combine FX.php in new ways.

What is PHP-ODBC? I did a search and saw several results:

http://www.google.com/search?q=PHP-ODBC

tia,
ggt