[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Tue May 27 13:46:58 MDT 2008

Well, I'm not going again this year. At least it's out of the Disney
hotels, but there just isn't enough "there" to make it worth the money
and time. I just don't do that much FileMaker stuff. Plus there's the
weather in Phoenix*.

But an FX side meeting.... hmm. Oh well, when you all have the venue
established, let me know and perhaps we who are not attending can
raise our glasses at the same time as you, and have a simul-toast!

Dale

*I was in Phoenix with my son in mid-March for spring training. It was
already 80 degrees then! The heat was welcome to us midwesterners in
March; not so much in summer.