[FX.php List] Pulling a Javascript variable into a PHP variable?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 11 19:36:39 MDT 2008

Well, not really understanding the difference until now...

I'm using a Javascript to do some image display stuff, and wanted to
retrieve the # of the currently-showing graphic. I was hoping that I
could grab the value of the counter (which in this case is "j") and
pull it into PHP so that I could then tie different URLs to each image
as they are displayed in rotation.

So failing that...

Is there a way to dynamically set a different URL with each image as
it is shown in rotation using a javascript?

I know, I know, this is off-topic...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting