[FX.php List] Pulling a Javascript variable into a PHP variable?

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Tue Mar 11 19:29:03 MDT 2008

Since PHP is on the server-side and Javascript is on the client-side,
you will have to send the variable data to the server. In short, you
need to make a http request to send it, such as a normal get/post or
an ajax request.

You DO mean a variable that you have on a client when it's viewing a
javascript html-page, right?