[FX.php List] FM accts vs. acct & password fields?

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu Jun 19 15:39:27 MDT 2008

Not necessarily the case.  If you use PHP's crypt function (http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.crypt.php
) on the password before storing it in FileMaker, you've stored a
value which can be checked against, but cannot be viewed.  Have a look
at the function; very cool stuff.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7/8/9 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org