[FX.php List] OT, Anyone have FileMaker Server 5.5 for Mac?

Ben Bradley ben at batfastad.com
Tue Jun 17 10:55:37 MDT 2008

Hi everyone

I'm in a bit of an emergency here.
Over the past 18 months I've been moving our current FileMaker solution over
to PHP/MySQL... I know, I know, not exactly the right thing to say on this
list ;)

But there are still many aspects of the solution that will be remaining in
FileMaker for the next 6 months or so.

Anyway, I have a huge favour to ask.
Does anyone here have FileMaker Server 5.5 for Mac?

Our PC FM server has just died (thank god for hourly backups!) and I need to
get it up and running until the replacement parts arrive in the next few
days. And at the moment there's a spare G5 Mac sat right next to my desk
which would be perfect.

I'm hoping noone will mind helping me out since it's such an old product.
But I'm in a real situation here.
On our FMS 5.5 CD, there is the Linux version of FMS but I've never used it.
That's my backup option anyway.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks, Ben