[FX.php List] FM accts vs. acct & password fields?

Glenn Singleton glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au
Thu Jun 19 14:54:08 MDT 2008

William,

I am with you, in my case I have a combination of FM users AND web users,
who need to be centrally administered by someone in FM (only) without access
to "Manage Users".

So a combination of a users table that does not store any passwords and
creating Filemaker accounts seemed the only option.

Is there a written spec on how many users filemaker can handle ? It is a
database after all ;-> and that's what I thought it would be good at.

Just my 2c and what's sleep anyway ?

Regards
Glenn Singleton