[FX.php List] communication problem

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Thu Jun 12 11:32:46 MDT 2008

Hi Salvador,

The list of errors in FMErrors.xls contains FileMaker errors. These
errors are reported by $returnData['errorCode'].

In my experience, the errors returned by the FX_Error object do not
correspond to FileMaker error codes. The FX_Error object has its own
error reporting scheme. I'm trying to remember if I've never seen
FX_Error report anything besides 100 for its error code.

Dale