[FX.php List] communication problem

Salvador A. Sandoval sal at nambetech.net
Thu Jun 12 10:36:42 MDT 2008

Robert,

If you check the FMErrors.xls spreadsheet located in the /FX/Developer/
folder you will notice that the  [code] => 100 you are receiving
indicates "File is missing".

Make sure your database filename is correct.

I've also seen this error when I've had the wrong database
username/password information entered into my PHP code.

While we're on the subject of user username and password you may want to
change yours since you gave it out to everyone on the list by including
the URL in the output from your fmView

http://IntranetColumbus:Amerika1498@89.146.3.100:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLLAYOUT
.xml?
<http://IntranetColumbus:Amerika1498@89.146.3.100:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLLAYOU
T.xml?-db=digitale_urenstaten_NL.fp7&-lay=project_nummers&-max=50&medewe
rkernummer=1999015&-view>

I actually ran the URL and noticed in the return XML that the FileMaker
Web Publishing Engine on the new server is out of date.

<PRODUCT BUILD="11/14/2005" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine"
VERSION="8.0.2.65"/>

You should get this updated to version 8.0v4.

http://www.filemaker.com/support/updaters/fmsaweb_8v4_win.html

This may actually fix the issue as well.

Sal