[FX.php List] [OFF] Sending php mail as anyone(?!)

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Jul 31 12:26:19 MDT 2008

Joel,

Yes. That is one good tip.  There are 999 more, each one of which is
rooted in the practices of what spammers do or what they look like to
the spam filters.

And it's not just the content of the email.  The spam "score" also
involves the reputation of the sending server, the HTML construction,
the email construction, the mass mail client, and WhiteList factors.

I pay handsomely for service that automatically submits my test
emails to all the spam filters at one time, delivering a score. Send
me an email directly from the development server.  I'll help you see
what the spam filters see.

Jonathan